CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on that man I am married too,lol

Ladies, Gentleman,boys and girls,

I am happy to inform all you wonderful people that Nick is on locked down.
No No, this is good. This mean he has been through customs and done all the
necessary paper work. He is just sitting waiting to board the flight out of
the lovely sand box. Now mind you this is far from a direct flight home. He
has a day and half of traveling to do. So, if you all know my husband, know
that is not the most patient guy in the world. Keep him, his team and the
other 3 teams traveling home in your prayers. Patience is on short supply.
As much as these guys have bonded over the last year, quite honestly, they
are sick of each other. They are on the stage where, they will argue over
the silliest things. So lets hope for safe travels and no delays.

On the homefront, I am running around with my head cut off, lol. That is
just how I do things I guess. The kids are so excited they are besides
themselves. I am thankful for school, if not I don't think we make it to
when Nick would get home. The little ones think that dad comes home later
then he actually is. I did this to account for delays if they happen.
Cameron is aware of the actual time of arrival, cause I slipped. But he also
understands how things change when you are part of the Marine Family.

Ok, I have rambled enough. I have kids getting ready for school.

Love you all!!

The very happy and excited

Wife and kiddos of SSgt. Cooper who is finally on his way home

0 comments: